Sunday, August 2, 2015

Creating a website

After a long time, I got back into HTML coding and designing a website. It was decided in the Mozilla TN community that the contributors can create a website for their college. Vishwaprasath mentored us throughout the process. The first thing I did was creating a gmail account, Facebook group and a Twitter account. After these tasks were completed, I moved on to creating a github account. Then with the reference of some website design templates taken from various websites, I created a website for my college Mozilla club. The next step was to upload these in github. I used Git Bash, the command line. I created a commit, added all the files and resources and then pushed in into the profile. The website for perfectly working. The next task was to get a domain for myself. I got a domain with .tk extension. It is completely free and easy to register. I redirected the .tk site to the github site so that I needn't do much work. The website is completely ready and I feel good that I learned new stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment