Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My experience as an FSA

I signed up for the Firefox Student Ambassadors during the month of March. The procedure was really simple and the prerequisites was just to know typing and using the internet. I didn't do much till May. Then I was added to Mozilla Tamil Nadu community. They are a bunch of awesome people, really cool and helpful. I attended my first meet up on June 16 at Madurai. From then, I have been in touch with a lot people and in the recent days. I am very active in contributing to Mozilla. I have worked in Localisation, Mozilla Location Services and testing. It is pretty cool to be a Firefox Student Ambassador. I learned a lot from the community people. I am planning to conduct an event as soon as possible. To be in short, "Mozilla is AWESOME!!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment